This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Request Transcripts

Students may request SWVGS transcripts through the SWVGS guidance counselor. Students should notify the guidance counselor of the number of transcripts needed and allow several days for the transcripts to be prepared.

Students are responsible for having NRCC or RU forward transcripts to a college of their choice. Only semester grades will appear on a student's NRCC or RU transcript.

  • Students may request NRCC transcripts using their NRCC username and password. Go to and click on the My Accounts link in the blue band. Then click on the blue box with the heading "Access all four with one login!" and enter your username and password. Next, select VCCS SIS: Student Information System, click on the Self Service link, and finally click on the Request Official Transcript link. Complete the required information and click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
  • Students may request RU transcripts by completing the RU Transcript Request Form. A link to that form, as well as general information on requesting RU transcripts can be found here.