- The core curriculum at SWVGS is designed to meet the needs of students with aptitude and interest in science and mathematics. The Governor's School provides challenges to gifted students while cultivating intellectual growth, fostering dedication to academic discipline, and developing skills in research.
- All students are required to be enrolled in at least one lab-based course and one nonelective mathematics course each semester.
- Certain courses such as statistics, study skills, career education, and science and technology seminar and project are required for all SWVGS students and may not be dropped.
- Students earn a minimum of six high school credits in their two years at SWVGS, three in their junior year and three in their senior year.
- All face-to-face courses are dual-enrolled. The accelerated, differentiated, and enriched science and mathematics curriculum allows students to earn more than 50 college credits at no cost to students or families.
- Core Curriculum
- SWVGS Courses
- Requirements to Earn SWVGS Completion Certificate
- Weekly Schedule
- SWVGS Academic Year Calendar
- In Our Math Department
- In Our Science Department
- Research at SWVGS
- Honor Code
- Academic Competitions
- Senior Class Profiles
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.