Advanced Instruments and Equipment
Sophisticated, advanced equipment is available for students to use in their individual research projects.
- Students use LabQuest2 interfaces with oxygen and carbon dioxide sensors,force platforms, accelerometers, temperature probes, pH sensors, gas pressure sensros, EKG sensors, melt stations, spectrometers, and photogates.
- Students use DNA extraction, PCR, restriction digestion, electrophoresis, and sequencing to analyze gene variants.
- Students also have access to Ocean Optics USB4000-UV-VIS, a Vernier Mini Gas Chromatograph, a BASi Epsilon Potentiostat/Galvanostat with C3 Cell stand, and a Parr Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter all in the SWVGS chemistry lab.
- Core Curriculum
- SWVGS Courses
- Requirements to Earn SWVGS Completion Certificate
- Weekly Schedule
- SWVGS Academic Year Calendar
- In Our Math Department
- In Our Science Department
- Research at SWVGS
- Honor Code
- Academic Competitions
- Senior Class Profiles
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.