Request Transcripts

  • Students may request SWVGS transcripts through the school’s School Counselor. Students should notify the School Counselor of the number of transcripts needed and allow several days for the transcripts to be prepared.
  • Students may request NRCC transcripts by creating a Parchment account; general information on requesting NRCC transcripts can be found at:
  • Students may request RU transcripts by creating a transcript ordering account. A link for creating that account, as well as general information on requesting RU transcripts can be found at


This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.